- Assistant Professor, Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Engineering 2, Room 229
- I design architectures, systems, and algorithms to improve communication efficiency, which in turn increases performance, saves energy, and reduces cost for data-intensive applications. More broadly, I am interested in: computer architecture, data movement optimization, memory interconnects, open-source hardware design, and graph algorithms.
- Computer architecture, memory interconnects, data movement optimization, open-source hardware design, graph algorithms
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, 2016, UC Berkeley
- M.S.. in Computer Science, 2009, UC Berkeley
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering & Computer Science, 2007, UC Berkeley
Are you Scott Beamer? If so, you can update your directory information.