- Vice Chancellor for Research
- Professor, Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Kerr Hall
- Scott Brandt is Professor of Computer Science, the UCSC Director of the ISSDM and Director of the UCSC Systems Research Laboratory. He is also co- founder of the UCSC Storage Systems Research Center. Scott's research is in the area of Computer Systems. He specializes in both storage systems and real-time systems. His current storage system research focuses on high-performance peta-scale distributed object-based storage, while his real-time research focuses on integrating real-time and non-real-time processing into a uniform processing environment. His most recent research intregrates the two, researching novel solutions for robust guaranteeable management of varied system resources, including CPU, disk, memory, and network.
- Operating systems, storage systems, real-time systems
Are you Scott Brandt? If so, you can update your directory information.