- Applied Mathematics: B.S.
- Applied Mathematics: M.S., Ph.D.
- Scientific Computing and Applied Mathematics M.S.
- Bioengineering: B.S.(discontinued Fall 2019 for new students)
- Biomolecular Engineering and Bioinformatics: B.S.
- Biotechnology: B.A*
- Biomolecular Engineering Contiguous Bachelor's/Master's Pathway
- Biomolecular Engineering and Bioinformatics: M.S., Ph.D.
- Graduate Program in Biomedical Sciences and Engineering
- Computer Game Design B.S.
- Computational Media: M.S., Ph.D.
- Games and Playable Media: M.S.
- Human Computer Interaction M.S.
- Serious Games: M.S.
Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer Engineering B.S.
- Computer Science: B.S.
- Computer Science: B.A.
- Network and Digital Technology B.A.
- Technology and Information Management B.S.
- Computer Science and Engineering five-year contiguous Bachelor's/Master's Path
- Computer Science and Engineering M.S., Ph.D.
- Natural Language Processing M.S.
Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering: B.S.
- Robotics Engineering: B.S.
- Electrical and Computer Engineering Contiguous Bachelor's/Master's Pathway
- Electrical and Computer Engineering M.S.
- Electrical and Computer Engineering Ph.D.
Designated Emphases Offered (Graduate)
- Computational Media
- Data Science
- Human Language Media and Modeling
- Robotics and Control
- Scientific Computing
*The Bachelor of Arts in Biotechnology is intended for students who plan to be involved in the biotechnology industry as writers, artists, ethicists, executives, sales force, regulators, lawyers, politicians, and other roles that require an understanding of the technology, but not the intensive training needed for technicians, research scientists, engineers, and bioinformaticians. Students will have familiarity with several different biotechnologies and be able to apply ethical reasoning to make decisions about biotechnology in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.