- Assistant Professor, Biomolecular Engineering
- Biomolecular Engineering
- Biomed Sciences, Room 430
- Ali Shariati's research aims to understand how stem cells decide to choose between two conflicting fates: division vs. differentiation. He combines emerging genome-editing technologies with single-cell imaging to determine regulatory principles of cell fate decisions in stem cells.
- Cell division cycle, cellular differentiation, cell fate decision, genome engineering, pluripotency, stem cells, transcription, chromatin
- Ph.D. in Developmental Biology, KU Leuven
Are you Ali Shariati? If so, you can update your directory information.