Dr. Adam M. Smith
- Computational Media
- Engineering 2, Room 269
- Fall 2020: Fridays 10am-11am virtually. Email email@example.com to get a link to the meeting (we can probably meet many other times as well).
- Applied artificial intelligence, generative game design, player modeling, probabilistic programming, synthesis and verification
- Accessible formal methods for game design (synthesis and verification)
- AI-based game authoring tools
- Interactive media search/retrieval
- BS in Computer Science, 2005, UC Santa Cruz
- PhD in Computer Science, 2012, UC Santa Cruz
- PhD in Computer Science
Are you Dr. Adam M. Smith? If so, you can update your directory information.