Allen Van Gelder
- Professor, Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Engineering 2, Room 355
- Please see: https://users.soe.ucsc.edu/~avg/
- Dr. Allen Van Gelder research interests include development of algorithms for propositional satisfiability, methods for verifiable software, theorem proving, analysis of algorithms, parallel algorithms, computer graphics, and scientific visualization. He received a National Science Foundation Presidential Young Investigator Award in 1989 to investigate the use of logic programming for problems in database and artificial intelligence systems.
- Logic programming algorithms, parallel algorithms, complexity, programming languages, automated theorem proving, scientific visualization
Are you Allen Van Gelder? If so, you can update your directory information.