- Professor, Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Engineering 2, Room 341B
- Machine learning, reasoning under uncertainty, databases, data science for social good, artificial intelligence, data integration, database query optimization and approximate query processing, entity resolution, information extraction, utility elicitation, planning under uncertainty, contraint-based reasoning, abstraction and problem reformulation
- PhD in Computer Science, Stanford
- MS in Computer Science, UC Berkeley
- BS in Computer Science, UC Santa Barbara
Are you Lise Getoor? If so, you can update your directory information.