Dr. Harleigh Christian Marsh, Ph.D, M.S., B.S., A.A.
- Applied Mathematics
- Relationships Between Maneuver Time and Energy for Reaction Wheel Attitude Control
- Energy Constrained Shortest-Time Maneuvers For Reaction Wheel Satellites
- Electrical-Power Constrained Attitude Steering
- Minimum Power Slews and the James Webb Space Telescope
- A Pseudospectral Approach to High Index DAE Optimal Control Problems
- B.S. in Computer Science, 2007, California Polytechnic University San Luis Obispo
- M.S. in (Pure) Mathematics, 2009, California Polytechnic University San Luis Obispo
- P.h.D. in Applied Mathematics & Statistics, University of California Santa Cruz
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Applied Math and Statistics
Are you Dr. Harleigh Christian Marsh, Ph.D, M.S., B.S., A.A.? If so, you can update your directory information.