- Assistant Professor, Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Engineering 2, Room 347B
- Jeffrey Flanigan works on natural language processing and machine learning. His research centers around improved computer understanding and production of language through the use of semantic representations and deep learning. His work focuses on areas such as semantic parsing and generation for meaning representations, as well as applications such as machine translation.
- Natural language processing, machine learning, deep learning, semantic representations, parsing, generation, machine translation
- Ph.D. in Language Technologies, 2018, Language Technologies Institute, School of Computer Science, Carnegie Mellon University
Are you Jeffrey Flanigan? If so, you can update your directory information.