- Professor emeritus
- Biomolecular Engineering
- 831-459-4250 (voicemail not used)
- Physical Sciences Bldg, Room 318
- none currently—use email to arrange
- See my personal web page for more information about me.
- Teaching introductory electronics
- Analysis of Nanopore Data using Hidden Markov Models
- Error Rates for Nanopore Discrimination Among Cytosine, Methylcytosine, and Hydroxymethylcytosine Along Individual DNA Strands
- Complete genome sequence of Pyrobaculum oguniense
- CZ: A Zinc-binding domain common to cytoplasmic bacterial chemoreceptors
- B.S. in Mathematics, Michigan State University, 1974
- M.S. in Mathematics, Stanford University, 1976
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, Stanford Universtiy, 1983
Are you Kevin Karplus? If so, you can update your directory information.