Suresh K Lodha
- Professor, Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Engineering 2, Room 361
- Spring 2018: TuTh 3:45-4:45pm and by appointment
- Prof. Lodha is interested in data curation (accessing and identifying relevant and reliable data) and visualization of socio-economic data. He is co-authors of The Atlas of Global Inequality and The Atlas of California. He is interested in an teaching data analytics and visualization at both undergraduate and graduate level. He is interested in equity-oriented community-engaged collaborative research to empower society using software and technology. He mentors both undergraduate and graduate students interested in multidisciplinary e-Research focusing on capacity building and nurtures them into co-authoring research monologues. He is interested in collaborating with students with shared interests at a wide range of universities internationally and remotely. He collaborates with research scholars and organizations with a focus on policy analysis and impactful research.
- Data analytics and visualization, computational social science, technology for social good, data journalism
- Ph.D., Computer Science, Rice University
- M. A. (Mathematics), University of California, Berkeley
- M. Sc., IIT Kanpur
Are you Suresh K Lodha? If so, you can update your directory information.