- Associate Professor, Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Engineering 2, 231
- Computer networks, mobile and pervasive computing, security and privacy, cloud computing, Internet of things, quantum networks
- NSF CAREER Award: Othello Hashing and Its Applications to Scalable and Dynamic Network Forwarding and Functions
- NSF CNS: Low-cost, Convenient, Non-intrusive Methods for Enabling the Internet of Things
- NSF CPS: A Secure Communication Framework with Verifiable Authenticity for Immutable Services in Industrial IoT Systems
- Ludo Hashing: Compact, Fast, and Dynamic Key-value Lookups for Practical Network Systems, (long-paper presentation) in ACM SIGMETRICS 2020
- Vacuum Filters: More Space-Efficient and Faster Replacement for Bloom and Cuckoo Filters, in VLDB 2019
- Hu-Fu: Towards Replay-resilient RFID Authentication, in Proc. of ACM MobiCom, 2018.
- Memory-efficient and Ultra-fast Network Lookup and Forwarding using Othello Hashing, in IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, ACM SIGMETRICS 2017 and IEEE ICNP 2017
- Geographic Routing in d-dimensional Spaces with Guaranteed Delivery and Low Stretch, in IEEE /ACM Transactions on Networking 2013, and ACM SIGMETRICS 2011
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, 2013, University of Texas at Austin
- M.Phil. in CSE, 2008, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, 2006, Nanjing University
Are you Chen Qian? If so, you can update your directory information.