Rebecca M. DuBois
- Associate Professor, Biomolecular Engineering
- Biomolecular Engineering
- 831-459-4833 (Office)
- 831-459-5157 (Lab)
- Office: Baskin Engineering, Room 259B
- Lab: Baskin Engineering, Room 292
- Meetings set by email
- Rebecca studies the molecular mechanisms of human virus surface and replication proteins using a diverse toolkit of structural and biochemical techniques. She uses her discoveries to design novel vaccines and antiviral therapeutics. Before joining UCSC, she was a postdoctoral fellow at the Pasteur Institute in Paris, France, and at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital in Memphis, TN. She received her Ph.D. in Biochemistry at UC San Diego and her bachelor's degree from the University of Colorado Boulder.
- Protein engineering, structural biology, X-ray crystallography, biochemistry, biophysics, human viruses, vaccines, antiviral drugs
- Ph.D. in Biochemistry, 2006, University of California San Diego
- B.A. in Chemistry, 2000, University of Colorado Boulder
Are you Rebecca M. DuBois? If so, you can update your directory information.