- Professor, Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Engineering 2, Room 227
- Monday, 3:30PM to 4:30PM
- Jose Renau (http://www.soe.ucsc.edu/~renau) is a professor of computer engineering at the University of California, Santa Cruz. His research focuses on computer architecture, including design effort metrics and models, infrared thermal measurements, low-power and thermal-aware designs, process variability, thread level speculation, FPGA/ASIC design, Fluid Pipelines, Pyrope a modern hardware description language, and Live flows improve the productivity of hardware designs. Renau has a PhD in Computer Science from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Computer architecture, including design effort metrics and models, infrared thermal measurements and modeling, simulation, FPGA/ASIC design, mobile computing
- Ph.D in Computer Science, 2004, UIUC
Are you Jose Renau? If so, you can update your directory information.