- Research Fellow, Applied Mathematics & Statistics
- Applied Mathematics & Statistics
- NMFS, CSTAR space, 110 Shaffer Road, Santa Cruz
- I am a mathematical biologist currently working at the University of California Santa Cruz with a European Union Marie Curie Fellowship for the project “RAPIDEVO”, which investigates adaptive and evolutionary responses of natural populations to the intensification, increased frequency and altered seasonality of weather extremes. At UCSC I collaborate with Marc Mangel‘s and Carlos Garza‘s (MEGA, Molecular Ecology an Genetic Analysis) labs.
- Mathematical Biology; Ecology; Machine Learning Applied to Ecological and Biological Problems; Life-History Theory; Consequences of Weather Extremes on Natural Populations
- Ph.D. in Ecology, 2007, University of Parma (Italy)
Are you Simone Vincenzi? If so, you can update your directory information.