- Biomolecular Engineering
- Single-cell analyses of transcriptional heterogeneity during drug tolerance transition in cancer cells by RNA sequencing
- A Novel Secreted Protein, MYR1, Is Central to Toxoplasma ’s Manipulation of Host Cells
- Transcriptome Profiling of Developing Murine Lens Through RNA SequencingDeveloping Mouse Lens Transcriptome
- Lung adenocarcinoma differential expression analysis using the Maverix RNA-Seq pipeline
- In Search of an Uncultured Human-Associated TM7 Bacterium in the Environment
- Ph.D in Bioinformatics, UC Santa Cruz
- M.S. Molecular Biology and Microbiology, San Jose State University, San Jose, CA.
- B.Math in Computer Science, University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
Are you Wendy Lee? If so, you can update your directory information.