- Assistant Professor, Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Engineering 2, Room 341A
- Yang Liu's research broadly focus on the interactions between people, our society and Artificial Intelligence (AI). For instance, he is interested in a lot of questions that sit at the intersections between crowdsourcing, data collection and Machine Learning.
- Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Crowdsourcing, Economics and Computation, Fairness and Security in AI
- Ph.D. in EECS, 2015, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- M.Sc. in Mathematics and EECS, 2014, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- B.Sc. in Information Security, 2010, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Are you Yang Liu? If so, you can update your directory information.